Does Anyone Want To Take Over PaperTrail?
I can’t seem to find enough time these days to give PaperTrail the attention it deserves. Does anyone want to take it over?
Here’s what you’d be signing up for:
- The domain model has stood the test of time pretty well, but I think it could be a little more intuitive (#115, #124).
- The code is clean and well commented.
- The test code is harder to read than it should be. It uses an old version of Shoulda and has lots of nested contexts.
- There are one or two edge cases to fix (#131, #88).
- The big, unsolved problem is handling associations (#12, #44, #121, #148).
- The code is tied to Rails 3. It would be nice to generalise it to support, say, Sinatra (#119).
If you’re interested, please let me know here.